Accepted credit cards:
Accepted debit cards:
- International Maestro
- International Visa Electron
- UK Visa Electron
- UK Debit MasterCard
- UK Visa Debit
- UK Maestro
There is no surcharge on card payment. If you pay by card please make sure that
- your card is undamaged and has a chip
- your pin number is set up
- you have a valid passport with you
- you know the exact address that the card is registered to
- you know your mother’s maiden name
Debit card payments are not accepted as cash payments.
Personal-, company- or travelers cheques are not accepted.
Payments in GBP made by card are converted to Hungarian Forint.
The payable amount is calculated according to the daily exchange rates of the Budapest Bank.
Extent of guarantee
In case of a failure of the laboratory work, the Implantcenter will cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem. Check up is required to validate your guarantee once a year in our clinic, in London. If technicians need to be involved in the remedial work, clients need to return to Budapest. Flights and accommodation are not covered by the guarantee.
The Implantcenter is not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown or bridgework. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown & bridgework treatment resulting in a need for a root canal treatment afterwards. The Implantcenter can not accept guarantee claims for temporary crowns/bridges or dentures.
If an implant fails during the 6 months healing period and a new one can be placed, we will replace the implant for free.
However if the bone structure is damaged and a new implant cannot be placed, we do not offer a refund for failed implants.
We offer the following guarantees:
- Partial dentures: 1 year
- Full dentures: 1 year
- Zirconium crown: 3 years
- Ceramic veneers: 1 year
- Porcelain crown fused to metal: 3 years
- Inlays: 2 years
- Composite fillings: 1 year
Guarantee will be (reduced or) invalidated
- If patient neglects oral hygiene
- If the dentists’ instructions are not followed (for example: night-guard is not worn, etc.)
- If the patient undergoes treatment on the dental or laboratory work provided by another clinic
- If removable restoration such as partial dentures or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
- If the gum tissue or bone is naturally reducing
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time
- In case of accidental damage (for example: dropping dentures)
- In cases of damages caused by sport accidents
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example: diabetes, epilepsy and osteoporosis or condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
- If patient does not notify the Implantcenter prior to exercising their guarantee!
Exercise of guarantees
The guarantee services can be completed only after evaluation of the situation. The above mentioned conditions and guarantees are valid for the clients of the Implantcenter only!